To promote the economic and trade exchanges between China and Southeast Asian countries, enhance Lancang-Mekong cooperation, deepen the comprehensive strategic partnership between China and Myanmar, and alleviate the negative impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on international economic and trade cooperation, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) will exhibit the China-Southeast Asia (Myanmar) International Trade Digital Expo online from December 2 to 11, 2020 in collaboration with China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC).
The exhibition promises the participation of over 1,000 company exhibitors and visitors from China with 10,000 professionals from Southeast Asia countries.
All the participants will experience a wide range of various products;
(1) Consumer electronic products such as household appliances, smartphones and related accessories, personal consumer electronic products, electronic and electrical products, computers and communication products, etc.
(2) Automobiles and parts: automobiles, motorcycles, electric vehicles and related parts, tires, interior decorations, interior accessories, etc.
(3) Building and homelife products: building materials, home decoration materials and products, DIY supplies, hardware tools, bathroom facilities, etc.
(4) Machinery and equipment: food processing machinery, food packaging machinery, construction machinery, agricultural equipment, power equipment, new energy equipment, etc.
(5) Consumer goods: textiles, handicrafts, dining and kitchen utensils, ceramics, household goods, clothing, apparel, fabrics, bags, shoes, etc.
(6) Medical care and anti-epidemic supplies: masks, protective suits, ventilators, infrared thermometers and testing kits, etc.
Exhibitors and registered buyers or suppliers can conduct real-time online negotiation with the digital platform. Through data matching and intelligent search, accurate docking between buyers and sellers can be realized. Meetings can be easily scheduled and conducted through the online digital platform. In 2019, China and Myanmar’s imports and exports reached 128.91 billion yuan, achieving a substantial increase of 28.5% year on year. This exhibition will further strengthen the comprehensive strategic partnership between the two countries.
Participation of the expo is for free. You just need to fill out the registration form for visitors in the following link and send it to the contact by email. Afterwards, you will get the expo link via the email provided in your registration form.
For further inquiry about the Expo, please do not hesitate to contact +959 793 117 976, +959 426 220 525 or email to email@example.com.